I’ve never been able to resist free things. Like a dog with a bone, I’ll go after free things like you wouldn’t believe. I know I’m probably the only person you know who’s like that, but there it is.
Here’s a list of the free things that I’ve taken ahold of this week:
- a day of free skiing at Holiday Valley – compliments of my cousin
- a night in a Holiday Inn Express – compliments of points earned through a lot of overnights last fall
- a night at the Albany Institute of History and Art – open for free on Thursday evenings
- two visits to the New York State Museum in Albany – compliments of NYS taxpayers
- a ride to the observation deck of the Corning Tower in Albany
- a guided tour of the New York State Capital building
Not for free, but I also got to enjoy a concert by Sarah Jarosz Friday evening.
It’s been a great Spring Break. Now it’s just about time to head back to reality.